Self Assessment Test
Check your behavior towards gambling
- Have you often gambled longer than you had planned?
- After a win, did you have a strong urge to return and win more?
- After losing, have you felt you must return as soon as possible and win back your losses?
- Have you often gambled until all your money is gone?
- Have thoughts of gambling caused you to lose sleep?
- Has gambling ever made your home life unhappy?
- Have you used your income or savings to gamble while letting bills go unpaid?
- Have you made repeated, unsuccessful attempts to stop gambling?
- Have you broken the law or considered breaking the law to finance your gambling?
- Have you borrowed money to finance your gambling?
- Have you ever sold anything to finance your gambling?
- Have you felt depressed or suicidal because of your gambling losses?
- Have you been remorseful after gambling?
- Have you gambled to get money to meet your financial obligations?
- Do you gamble when you feel disappointed or frustrated or to celebrate good fortune in your life?